Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

May 30th 2016 All about my My name is zachey. I have camomile brown eyes short brown hair and i am medium height. I am 8 years old and i have 3 brothers and i am part maori and little bit french . I like to go on bike rides on a sunny day with my brother and dad. My dad's name is ted and my mums name is bindi. My 3 brothers names are leroy damien and chris. On hot summer days i like to eat watermelon without seeds and ice cream. When i grow up i want to be a youtuber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.